Totally Saints, The Forum 100% Dedicated To Saints F.C
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Strikers

Go down 

Who would be first on your Teamsheet.
Marek Saganowski
69%
 69% [ 9 ]
Stern John
31%
 31% [ 4 ]
Bradley Wright-Philips
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Jason Euell
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Adam Lallana
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Dave McGoldrick
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13
 

AuthorMessage
Saint Matty 76
Saints Fan
avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2008-02-09
Location : You Tell Me !

PostSubject: Strikers   Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:33 pm

Who would you pick??

Saganowski - Contributes to the team a lot, My favourite
BWP - Quick, But not the best of players.
John - Scores goals, But what else does he do?
Lallana - Midfielder mainly, But can play here.
Euell - Same as above
Jermain Wright - You never know these days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
saintsmatty
Saints Fan


Posts : 5
Join date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Strikers   Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:12 am

MCGOLDRICK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red&White
Saints Fan For Life
avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2008-02-07
Location : St.Mary's

PostSubject: Re: Strikers   Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:47 am

Saga John then Lallana.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.totallysaints.co.cc
Benali Saint
Saints Fan
avatar

Posts : 65
Join date : 2008-02-09
Age : 43
Location : Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Strikers   Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:11 am

Saga
John
BWP
Baseya
Lallana
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xsaint_samx
Loyal Saint
avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Strikers   Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:00 pm

Saganowski- Speedy and consistant.

John- scores goals, but recently his finishing has been very poor.

Lallana- When he comes on he makes a massive difference. Plays For The Shirt.

Wright-Phillips- Quick when he wants to be, but never really takes many shots.

Euell- Laughing ha ha, he couldn't hit a barn door
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Super_Saint
Saints Fan
avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2008-02-08
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Strikers   Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:00 pm

Saga
John
McG
BWP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
saintjinksie
Saints Fan
avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2008-02-09
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Strikers   Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:57 am

Stern, because he is top scorer and therefore is most likely to score.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smiffy-Is-A-Saint
Saints Away Days
avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Strikers   Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:27 pm

Saga accompanied by John.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris
Waiting for a takeover
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Strikers   Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:30 am

It's got to be Stern, he's getting the goals but we need someone to play with him.
Saga is looking lazy and seemed to only be playing for the contract last season, now he's got that I don't think he gives a f*ck.
BWP is more an athlete than a footballer, he can run, he can jump but he simply can't play football.
The youngsters (DMG and Baseya) struggled out on loan this season so I don't think they're ready for the step up yet, so IMO we need to get someone in on loan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xsaint_samx
Loyal Saint
avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Strikers   Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:51 am

Stern John's starting to get lazy and not chasing the ball, also recently his finishing is terible . Yeah when he hits them right, they're crackers. But over the past few games, the amount of shots that have gone wide or straight over the bar is apauling for a striker. His only defence is he's got the best scoring record and the rest of the strikers are pretty useless. I'd still give some of the youngsters a go. Lallana looks the most promising.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Benali Saint
Saints Fan
avatar

Posts : 65
Join date : 2008-02-09
Age : 43
Location : Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Strikers   Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:28 am

xsaint_samx wrote:
Stern John's starting to get lazy and not chasing the ball, also recently his finishing is terible . Yeah when he hits them right, they're crackers. But over the past few games, the amount of shots that have gone wide or straight over the bar is apauling for a striker. His only defence is he's got the best scoring record and the rest of the strikers are pretty useless. I'd still give some of the youngsters a go. Lallana looks the most promising.

Pretty much what i was saying in th pub the other night.

Wouldnt mind seeing Baseya given a go
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaintMac
Saints Fan


Posts : 5
Join date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Strikers   Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:32 am

Sorry guys but the best two strikers at the club are Jamie White and Matt Paterson. They will be our strikeforce next year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saint Matty 76
Saints Fan
avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2008-02-09
Location : You Tell Me !

PostSubject: Re: Strikers   Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:34 am

SaintMac wrote:
Sorry guys but the best two strikers at the club are Jamie White and Matt Paterson. They will be our strikeforce next year.

Wouldn't bother me, have heard great things about them two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaintMac
Saints Fan


Posts : 5
Join date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Strikers   Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:12 am

Saint Matty 76 wrote:
SaintMac wrote:
Sorry guys but the best two strikers at the club are Jamie White and Matt Paterson. They will be our strikeforce next year.

Wouldn't bother me, have heard great things about them two.

Saga, BWP, Rasiak, Euell and especially Saga have all failed to deliver. I have watched both these nippers over the past couple of seasons coming up through the ranks - they have desire and a will to win. Sack the hasbeens and get both of them in the first team next year - regardless of what division we are in. Add in McG and Cedric and we have an awesome front line.

COYR
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red&White
Saints Fan For Life
avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2008-02-07
Location : St.Mary's

PostSubject: Re: Strikers   Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:14 am

SaintMac wrote:
Saint Matty 76 wrote:
SaintMac wrote:
Sorry guys but the best two strikers at the club are Jamie White and Matt Paterson. They will be our strikeforce next year.

Wouldn't bother me, have heard great things about them two.

Saga, BWP, Rasiak, Euell and especially Saga have all failed to deliver. I have watched both these nippers over the past couple of seasons coming up through the ranks - they have desire and a will to win. Sack the hasbeens and get both of them in the first team next year - regardless of what division we are in. Add in McG and Cedric and we have an awesome front line.

COYR

they definatly deserve a chance. surely they would be hungry for goals and that alone is something we currently don't seem to have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.totallysaints.co.cc
SaintMac
Saints Fan


Posts : 5
Join date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Strikers   Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:26 pm

Red&White wrote:
SaintMac wrote:
Saint Matty 76 wrote:
SaintMac wrote:
Sorry guys but the best two strikers at the club are Jamie White and Matt Paterson. They will be our strikeforce next year.

Wouldn't bother me, have heard great things about them two.

Saga, BWP, Rasiak, Euell and especially Saga have all failed to deliver. I have watched both these nippers over the past couple of seasons coming up through the ranks - they have desire and a will to win. Sack the hasbeens and get both of them in the first team next year - regardless of what division we are in. Add in McG and Cedric and we have an awesome front line.

COYR

they definatly deserve a chance. surely they would be hungry for goals and that alone is something we currently don't seem to have.

Whitey is an incredible talent - I have watched him play local football as well as for Saints and he is one of the best finishers I have ever seen. Paterson has the ability to become a fantastic striker, big, strong, awesome in the air - he plays with all heart - something completely lacking in our squad this year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Strikers   

Back to top Go down
 
Strikers
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Totally Saints :: Saints F.C :: 100% Saints-
Jump to: