Totally Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Totally Saints, The Forum 100% Dedicated To Saints F.C

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Saints Dream Ticket ??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Satellite
Saints Fan

Saints Dream Ticket ?? Empty
PostSubject: Saints Dream Ticket ??   Saints Dream Ticket ?? EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 6:04 am

Michael Wilde & Rupert Lowe join forces to return too the Boardroom.
I know this article will probably start a strong critical reply from fellow posters, but as a shareholder, I personally find it very strange that a PLC has only 8% of voting shares on the Board.
I also believe that Rupert Lowe kept a far better Balance Sheet than the present Board.
Yes Rupert had many faults, but finance was not one of them.
Back to top Go down
sfcuk fan
Saints Fan
sfcuk fan

PostSubject: Re: Saints Dream Ticket ??   Saints Dream Ticket ?? EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 4:54 pm

Rupert had many faults and I for one at the time was glad to see the arrogant dick go ..... but

IF he was to come back under the right circumstances with a wad of dosh to invest then I could possibly accept seeing his smug ruddy boat race around again winking
Back to top Go down
Benali Saint
Saints Fan
Benali Saint

PostSubject: Re: Saints Dream Ticket ??   Saints Dream Ticket ?? EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 11:44 am

I think it is a worring possiblity that Dumb and Dumber may return pale
Back to top Go down
Red&White
Saints Fan For Life
Red&White

PostSubject: Re: Saints Dream Ticket ??   Saints Dream Ticket ?? EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 9:10 am

don't know. might work. we do need something to give us a boost like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.totallysaints.co.cc
Satellite
Saints Fan

PostSubject: Re: Saints Dream Ticket ??   Saints Dream Ticket ?? EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 12:40 pm

I have been down to God's City for the week-end, to visit my daughter.
Whilst there I purchased the 'Pink' this morning before my return journey to Norfolk. There were letters from fans for and against Rupurt Lowe/Michael Wilde and those against.
The main theme of those against was that the pair are only trying to return to protect their shares and keep them high. WELL, what fool would not want to protect one's investment??.
What these supporters forget is that Rupert Lowe has only about 6% of the shares, however, he has the 'rights' to approx. 28%. The other 22% are owned by shareholders who have put their faith in Rupert to protect their investment. Now I also own shares, o'k a very small amount, but I'll rather have Rupert looking after my investment financially than the lot in control now. As I have stated before, the Balance Sheet was always healthy, whilst Rupert was in control. We could have had a financial disaster on our hands when we were relegated, but he had clauses within the players contracts which other teams did not.
Also, there were letters about we want a 'Billionaire' to take us over, well I can tell these supporters that even money men look for a healthy Balance Sheet before they put their money into a business.
When the club became a PLC. Lawie McMenemy became a 'Millionaire' by selling his shares, how much money has he put back into the club--NONE!!! Yet he made a statement about the the Management of the club over the last ten years, being bad and not investing their money???? beggers believe in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saints Dream Ticket ??   Saints Dream Ticket ?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Saints Dream Ticket ??
Page 1 of 1