Totally Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Totally Saints, The Forum 100% Dedicated To Saints F.C

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Red&White
Saints Fan For Life
Red&White

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules   Forum Rules EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 10:06 am

Hello and welcome to Totally Saints!

Basically all you probably need to know about the forum is in the title, we are totally 100% dedicated to Southampton Football Club. Our main site is located at www.totallysaints.co.cc so please browse around that too.

Try and keep swearing to a minimal or if possible none atall please though we will have the swear filter turned on.

You will be able to edit your avatar (small picture next to your username when you post) via your profile which is located just under the forum banner. It will then appear with all your general account information. just above that to the right will be about five other options. Click avatar from that list. Please use our avatar gallery as we do have a great selection but if your are to upload one please make sure that it is around 66x66 pixels and is Saints Related.

You can have any user-rank you want. Think of it like a 'user-slogan' to do this just simply send me a private message and i will change that as soon as possible.

Finally if the forum and main site do grow and get more users (which i really hope they do) then i will be looking for moderators to help me run the forum write match reports and latest news.

Thankyou and COYR!
Back to top Go down
http://www.totallysaints.co.cc

Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Totally Saints :: Saints F.C :: 100% Saints-
Jump to: