Totally Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Totally Saints, The Forum 100% Dedicated To Saints F.C

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lay Off The Boo's

Go down 
+3
Benali Saint
saintjinksie
xsaint_samx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xsaint_samx
Loyal Saint
xsaint_samx

Lay Off The Boo's Empty
PostSubject: Lay Off The Boo's   Lay Off The Boo's EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 8:32 am

"Lay off the boo's" todays sports headline in the daily echo. The writers at the daily echo are urging saints fans to stop booing their team. " That has got to stop, stop right now - if new boss nigel pearson is to orchestrate an improvement in results to drag the club clear of the danger zone."

Personaly I think that is a load of rubbish. How will the players know that the fans are unhappy with their proformance's if we are not allowed to express our opinions. By the sound of things, their just trying to make us hide the fact that we are struggleing and are unhappy with our team. The team need to know that we are unhappy, and realise that if they don't start stringing some results together than they are slowly going to lose support.
Back to top Go down
saintjinksie
Saints Fan
saintjinksie

Lay Off The Boo's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lay Off The Boo's   Lay Off The Boo's EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 7:56 am

If booing makes players play worse then they dont deserve to be pad £000's a week.
Back to top Go down
Benali Saint
Saints Fan
Benali Saint

Lay Off The Boo's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lay Off The Boo's   Lay Off The Boo's EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 10:51 am

To be fair everyone has the right to Boo there team. We pay there inflated wages and go to support the team.

However i do think that the booing should be kept until half abd full time and that when they are trying to play we should be behind them 100%
Back to top Go down
Red&White
Saints Fan For Life
Red&White

Lay Off The Boo's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lay Off The Boo's   Lay Off The Boo's EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 12:12 pm

fair enough i would understand that the team do not want to be booed but they are under performing. To be honest though i'm not to keen on booing the players. i always thought we were there to support them confused
Back to top Go down
http://www.totallysaints.co.cc
Smiffy-Is-A-Saint
Saints Away Days
Smiffy-Is-A-Saint

Lay Off The Boo's Empty
PostSubject: SFC TILL IM DEAD   Lay Off The Boo's EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 3:26 pm

This is the time where the lads need our support the most. I understand that the fans are angry with the lack of passion and sh*t football being shown and I totally agree, but tuesday night was the lowest of the lows - booing our own men and cheering amazingly loud when Jason Euell was brought off. Don't we go to the games to 'support'???

I understand our anger and boo's but come on lets go and support!

COYR!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Waiting for a takeover
Chris

Lay Off The Boo's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lay Off The Boo's   Lay Off The Boo's EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 12:42 am

The fans have been disapointed with the performances over the past few weeks and IMO rightly so. There players have looked slow, unfit and to be honest, like they really couldn't care about this football club. Fans have a right to boo and at the moment, the players deserve all they get but we've got a new manager coming in. There will be changes. Now we need to get behind the team because if we don't, I fear we may get relegated.
Back to top Go down
sfcuk fan
Saints Fan
sfcuk fan

Lay Off The Boo's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lay Off The Boo's   Lay Off The Boo's EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 12:25 pm

B*ll*cks. If they are such prima donnas that they get upset that they get boo'd for playing like a sunday pub team then they dont deserve the right to wear the shirt and get paid thousands for the priviledge mad

I'd rather cheer them on like a demented tw*t but I work hard to earn the money to got to matches and if I see them playing with no heart then I reserve the right to let them know how I feel and if booing is the only way i can express that then ..... BOOOOOOOOO mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lay Off The Boo's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lay Off The Boo's   Lay Off The Boo's Empty

Back to top Go down

Lay Off The Boo's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Totally Saints :: Saints F.C :: 100% Saints-
Jump to: